Terms and Conditions for usage of Maxus Management’s Services.
The term ‘Maxus Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or “I” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- – The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- – Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- – Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- – This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- – All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- – Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- – From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- – Followers, Post Interaction, and Comment boosts included in any service bought from Maxus Management are intended for visual purposes Only.
- – Direct Marketing is through the use of and not limited to my own Social Media account. These are done through various actions such as liking, commenting, direct messaging, following, and unfollowing, favoriting, etc.
- – I am responsible for sending Maxus Management my brief message regarding my brand, at least 2 pictures, and my username and password for the social media platform I’ve chosen to work with in order to have my Direct Marketing initiated.
- – If i do not email all necessary account information within 30 days of a package purchase or renewal, i am aware that I will not be owed or credited any direct marketing interactions.
- – Maxus Management is a service; and I am not by any means entitled to a refund after the service has has been initiated, or has been distributed to my account.
- – I understand that no refunds will be given in relation to any service package purchase, automatic renewal.
- – I authorize Maxus Management to bill me via the payment information i use monthly indefinitely until I cancel my subscription manually, or by contacting customer service.
- – If I have an active service package, I am allowed to request a refill on any account boosts that may be lost.
- – If I have an active service package, refills can only be processed up to the included figures of my current active package.
- – Refills will only be applied up to the highest active service package within the service period that the refill request pertains to.
- – If I do not have an active service package, I will receive no refills on any account boosts that may be lost.
- – I give Maxus Management the right to share my Social Media, Name, Website, and Content on their entire network.